Livid Brown Theme.
This theme is retired and no assistance will be provided for it.
It will be deleted in time.
static preview | code
- four columns only with hover notes and option to remove reblog button.
- infinite scrolling is optional. pagination provided if not chosen.
- option to upload a topbar(stretch is optional), background( stretch is optional), post background, and topbar background(stretch is optional) image. (topbar image preset is from here)
- option to change body, link, notes and description font type.
- option to have a fancy title font and to show captions.
- option to change body, link, permalinks and description font size.
- option to justify description text or leave left-aligned.
- option to make links uppercase or leave lowercase.
- option to change all colors.
- option to remove your top image and the description or just the description background.
- animated links with option of up to five extra links.
This is another four column for that anon. The header, if you un-check ShowDescription. The size will stretch to 500 x 130 px. So I suggest cropping an image to that size for a banner. If you have a description and want to show it, then the image size is 200 x 130 px. You can also uncheck “StretchYourImage” and instead it will revert to it’s normal size, however, the extra parts of the image will be hidden.
like or reblog if you use please!
Posted 1 year ago
with 115 notes